Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all persons and entities (collectively, “customers”) using the products and services of Premier Satellite LLC (“Premier Satellite & Internet”) including Internet service. The policy is designed to protect the security, integrity, reliability, and privacy of both the Premier Satellite & Internet network and the products and services Premier Satellite & Internet offers to its customers. Premier Satellite & Internet reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, effective immediately upon posting of the modification. Your use of Premier Satellite & Internet’s products and services constitutes your acceptance of the Acceptable Use Policy in effect at the time of your use. You are solely responsible for any and all acts and omissions that occur during or relating to your use of the service, and you agree not to engage in any unacceptable use of the service.
What Uses are Prohibited?
Unacceptable use includes, but is not limited to, any of the following:
1. Posting, transmission, re-transmission, or storing material on or through any of Premier Satellite & Internet’s products or services, if in the sole judgment of Premier Satellite & Internet such posting, transmission, re-transmission or storage is: (a) in violation of any local, state, federal, or non-United States law or regulation (including rights protected by copyright, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property or similar laws or regulations); (b) threatening or abusive; (c) obscene; (d) indecent; or (e) defamatory. Each customer shall be responsible for determining what laws or regulations are applicable to his or her use of the products and services.
2. Installation or distribution of “pirated” or other software products that are not appropriately licensed for use by a customer.
3. Resale of Premier Satellite & Internet’s products and services without the express prior written consent of Premier Satellite & Internet (unless you are an authorized wholesaler).
4.Deceptive marketing practices.
5. Actions that restrict or inhibit anyone – whether a customer of Premier Satellite & Internet or otherwise – in his or her use or enjoyment of Premier Satellite & Internet’s products and services, or that generate excessive network traffic through the use of automated or manual routines that are not related to ordinary personal or business use of Internet services.
6. Introduction of malicious programs into the Premier Satellite & Internet network or servers or other products and services of Premier Satellite & Internet (e.g., viruses, trojan horses and worms).
7. Causing or attempting to cause security breaches or disruptions of Internet communications. Examples of security breaches include but are not limited to accessing data of which the customer is not an intended recipient, or logging into a server or account that the customer is not expressly authorized to access. Examples of disruptions include but are not limited to port scans, flood pings, packet spoofing and forged routing information.
8. Executing any form of network monitoring that will intercept data not intended for the customer.
9. Circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account.
10. Interfering with or denying service to any user other than the customer’s host (e.g., denial of service attack).
11. Resale of Premier Satellite & Internet’s products and services without the express prior written consent of Premier Satellite & Internet (unless you are an authorized wholesaler).